“my vet offers”
Increase product trial and adoption at a local level, despite high entry price point vs. competitors.
The primary driver of purchase consideration for Merck’s product was Vets and Vet Clinics, a retail channel consisting of thousands of independent locations—each with their own point of sale system. Traditional trial incentives programs wouldn’t be effective, but mobile web offered an untapped opportunity.
what we did
CDA launched an all new CRM and incentives property for Merck Pharmaceuticals, including strategy, design, and development of a closed-loop experience that integrated with Merck’s existing tech stack and offered promotional distribution, redemption, and security while providing an ongoing flow of actionable consumer insights and remarketing options.
The award-winning campaign quickly scaled, starting in a single US test market, before rolling out across the United States and a half dozen other countries, creating explosive demand for Merck’s product and selling out in Brazil.
- Brand strategy, digital development, creative execution
- Scaled from a single market to seven countries and three languages
- Directly attributable ROI, with revenue tracking in real time despite thousands of retailers with distinct POS systems
- Closed-loop mobile web app was easily marketed across email, SMS, digital ads, earned media/PR, and signage in participating clinics
- Successfully introduced new program to market and scaled in less than a year
97%of pet owners subscribed for future email/text marketing.
Sold Outof product in Brazil
$26Kincrease per year, from every clinic