Whether you’re launching a new brand or looking to pivot in a new direction, CDA’s 4-part branding package defines key habits and cultural details about your audience – and then finds alignment between these truths and your business objective.
- Strategic Positioning
Brand Identity, Logo, and Asset Development
- Audience Favorability Testing
- Implementation Roadmap
We begin by by developing a strategic foundation that finds alignment between 3 things: the brand, the audience, and the cultural context of the relationship.
Three Points on the “Triangle of Truth”
- Audience Truth (preferences, habits, pain points, lifestyle)
- Brand Truth (value proposition, archetype, competitive differentiators)
- Cultural Truth (beliefs, values, current events, unique voice)
- Brand audit (goals & objectives, lifecycle, current positioning)
- Competitor audit
- Cultural considerations report
- Target audience report
- Strategic direction
Our team will develop a complete brand identity package, including messaging pillars, style guide, and multimedia.
- Mission Statement
- Boiler plate positioning
- Sample campaign concept
- Style guide
- Vector logo file + variants (stacked, static, animated, monochrome, etc.)
- Brand guidelines for paid influencers
- Web, favicon, & social icons
- PPT template
Audience Favorability Testing
We engage a representative audience sample across different feedback mechanisms to quantify favorability.
- Digital feedback surveys
- In-person surveys
- Focus group testing
- Household Income
- Creative/Messaging Variants
- Custom Factors
CDA maintains a custom RMS analytics dashboard to score brand favorability through qualitative scoring of recurring keyword phrases in social media comments.
In addition, we will match the appropriate monitoring tool to fit the scale of your brand. Depending on the level of engagement, we will recommend one of the following:
- Hootesuite – for startups and limited levels of engagement
- Sprout Social – for growing brands with medium levels of engagement
- Brandwatch – for larger brands with extensive engagement
- Online reviews
- Social media mentions
- Search and hashtag volume